Thursday, November 10, 2011

simple, sweet, crunchy. [granola]

I was craving granola and I didn't want to make a trip to the supermarket, I also wanted to save a few bucks! ;) So I made a fool proof, simple granola recipe that you can add your own twist to. I hope you love it and let me know what you did to jazz up this granola!

3 c whole oats
1/2 c wheat germ
1/2 c flax seed
3 T canola oil
3 T honey
dash of cinnamon
1/2 c chopped pecans
1/4 c ww flour
1/2 t vanilla

Preheat your oven to 325.
In a large bowl mix all ingredients together then spread out evenly on a large cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 15 min thin stir and bake for an additional 5-10 min until golden. Let set until at room temp then enjoy! You can use your granola to top yogurt, crust chicken, and form into bars! Hope you la la love it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment