Monday, January 9, 2012

Give me some skrimps!

I know, I know.. it's been like a week since I've blogged! I need to be so much better, and there will be more videos soon:) But tonight I am making dinner for the familia and we are having shrimp! They were on sale at the grocery store, so I thought why not? Shrimp (I call them skrimps for fun) are so good for you! They are high in B12 and are low-calorie and high-protein! Check out this website for more info on shrimp: http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=107
When you cook shrimp, cook them until they turn pink then they are finished! This way they won't be chewy. Season shrimp really simply, if it's just some s&p or a sprinkle of old bay, or fresh herbs keep it easy! Serve a 4oz portion with two veggies, I did kale and asparagus tonight:) Also,  try to take at least a 5min walk after your meals to reduce bloating! <3 whollygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment