Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pumping Iron

I always focus on recipes and eating right, but I never talk to you guys about getting active! I mean, the name of my blog is eat MOVE thrive, right!? Well to be balanced, and to thrive you have to have the proper balance of nutrition and exercise:) It's fact that nutrition is 70% of being healthy but you have to tone up and get moving, too! Today I worked out with a friend and we worked my arms in a totally different way than I ever have before. I seem to stay in my comfort zone but in 2012 I'm stepping out! Working out with friends or in a crowded place like a gym, will get you working harder than ever before. Why? Because it's human to want to do our best infront of people we respect and lets be honest, impressing the hottie next to us is just an added plus! So involve your friends and don't be afraid to ask for help! We are all working towards the same goal, right? Be fit:)

No comments:

Post a Comment