Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 14

Hello. I feel like I should re introduce myself as the worst blogger, ever. It's not like I have been swamped to my neck, I just haven't been in the mood. Lord, I sound hormonal and I am so not pregnant. Anyway, this whole Back to the Start Challenge is tough. It's not like I was eating Micky D's everyday and I'm on a detox but I did do everything in moderation. I ate healthy daily and if I went to ice cream with friends I got a small cup. A few days ago (I should have blogged about it then but I was too upset) I went to a baseball game with my friends. I did not plan accordingly and was starving. Everyone was snacking on famous ball park dogs and I was snacking on peanuts, don't get me wrong they were good peanuts but smelling dogs, pretzels, and frozen lemonade sucked. Afterwards we hit a local custard joint and I sat there while everyone indulged in their $1 sundae. I feel like the toughest thing is not grabbing a granola bar or organic frozen waffle. Convience is a big issue, I am having to plan plan plan.

Long story short, even though it has already been a long story, I am so proud of myself. Even though resisting temptation was a bummer I stayed in control. And that felt amazing. I will be a better blogger, promise. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment